SDI SET PP Self Etching Self Adhesive Resin Cement Automix (7g Syringe Refill)
SDI’s top rated cement, seT now available in syringes
seT is a self etching, self adhesive, resin cement, designed for final cementation of metal, resin, all ceramic and ceramic based restoratives. seT chemically bonds to tooth structure and all types of core material. seT is available in capsules and a paste/paste automix syringe system (seT PP).
- Additional information
- seT utilises SDI’s proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, reactive glass used in SDI’s range of dental cements. seT releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Detectable on x-ray radiographs, seT is great for recalls when margins are regularly checked for integrity.
- seT does not contain any Bisphenol A (including its derivatives) or HEMA. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- seT is an all in one luting cement. It etches, bonds and fills with just the one component. Simply apply seT and seat your restoration. seT produces a low film thickness and fluidity to seat cemented restorations.
- seT’s free movement of fluoride provides benefits to the tooth. Fluoride plays several significant roles in any caries – prevention program. These include the formation of fluorapatite, which is more acid resistant than hydroxyapatite. Fluorapatite is harder than other tooth minerals. It helps to provide protection from tooth decay.
- Designed to combine the advantages of light curing and self curing, seT is the ideal luting cement for most of your cementation needs. Minimal to no post- operative sensitivity.
- seT does not require separate etching and washing. The smear layer remains intact to protect the tooth. This dramatically reduces, if not eliminates, post-operative sensitivity.
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!
Offer Valid till March 31st 2021
A1 (SDI-8805101), A2 (SDI-8805102)