Parkell Sensimatic 700SE Electrosurge Electrosurgery Unit
$1,095.00 – $1,155.00
5 Year Warranty
Ready the minute you turn it on. The unit is 100% solid state, so there’s no waiting for a “warm up” before it’s ready to work.
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Features a safety Sentry Circuit that compares the output of the electrode to the control setting. If the output differs from the setting, the circuit safely deactivates the unit.
- Has 10 power settings and three modes of operation: CUT, CUT/COAG, and COAG to cover everything from crown and bridge procedures to fulguration.
- Has a radio frequency output that meets ANSI specifications.
- Has low-impedance circuitry to adjust power when cutting depth varies. Cutting efficiency remains constant even when an electrode penetrates into highly vascularized tissue.
- Features an operation light and audible tone to let you know when the unit is in use.
- Unit includes SIX different electrodes.
- Six different electrodes
- Foot switch
- Handpiece and cable
- Indifferent plate and cable
- Instructions for Use
PLEASE NOTE: The new handpiece (D702) and indifferent plate cables (D703) are only compatible with Sensimatic units (D700SE-110) w/ serial numbers #90000 and higher, and (D700SE-230) w/ serial numbers #80000 and higher. Please check the serial number located on the bottom of your unit before ordering accessories.
ATTENTION SENSIMATIC 700SE USERS:
As you may (or may not) know, Parkell sells its products globally. In order to do this, we, like many other manufacturers who sell globally, are expected to comply with certain international regulations and standards. Occasionally, a new regulation is handed down and of course, we must make particular changes in order to comply. Recently, we made some changes to the Sensimatic 700SE Electrosurgery unit in order to meet the new standards. These changes are minor and deal mostly with cosmetic changes. The functionality of the Sensimatic 700SE has not changed. Some of the noticeable differences on the updated units are as follows:
The front panel LED lights are different colors and the labeling is a bit different. We’ve also changed the connectors for the handpiece and indifferent plate, as they are now “touch-proof”. We’ve modified the instructions for use to reference these updates and to include power output information.
So how does all of this affect you?
Well, it doesn’t. BUT! You must be aware that if you need to order a “spare part” for your Sensimatic 700SE-more specifically, another Indifferent plate or a handpiece, the updated accessories WILL NOT FIT an original Sensimatic 700SE. We will still stock and sell the Indifferent plate & Red cable (D601) and handpiece (D633) for the original Sensimatic 700SE.
Also, the updated Sensimatic 700SE (110 volt) units have serial numbers beginning with 90000. Any 110 volt units (for USA) that have serial numbers below 90000 are of the original style.
For customers whom have Sensimatic 700SE 230 volt units, the updated units begin with serial numbers 80000.
If you have any questions or concerns when ordering parts for your Sensimatic 700SE units, please contact Parkell.
With 10 power settings and three modes of operation (CUT, CUT/COAG, and COAG), the Sensimatic™ 700SE can cover everything from crown and bridge procedures to fulguration. Plus, it has low-impedance circuitry to adjust power when cutting depth varies. This way, the cutting efficiency remains constant even when an electrode penetrates into highly vascularized tissue.
110 Volt, 230 Volt (Can Not Be Returned)