Kulzer Flexitime Bite
$40.95 – $119.95
Flexitime Bite is a scannable bite registration material that is suitable for both universal bite registration and also for powder-free optical data recording of the antagonists for CAD/CAM technology, e.g. for fabrication of all-ceramic restorations.
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Flexitime Bite is extra-hard and precise. Its very high final hardness of Shore D 40 prevents undesirable shifts when adjusting the position of the casts in the articulator.
- Distinct thixotropy avoids flowing off from the occlusal surface into the interdental spaces, and enables easy removal from the mouth.
- It shows a superb scannability for the powder-free 3D data recording of antagonists for CAD/CAM technology.
- Flexitime Bite is extremely fast and features a convenient working time of 30 seconds plus a fast intraoral setting time of only 30 seconds for increased patient comfort.
- The set material is easy to trim and grind with minimum risk of fracture.
- Its whipped-cream-like consistency assures a resistance-free bite.
Buy 3 Flexitime, Xantasil® or Bite Refills, Get 1 of the same at no charge!
Campaign Number: 1000805911
How To Redeem:
TO REDEEM ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS: Purchase products from an authorized Kulzer dealer between 01/01/20 and 03/31/20. Write campaign number on dealer invoice and fax to Kulzer at (877) 271-5211. Invoices may also be mailed to:
Kulzer, Attn: Free Goods Fulfillment, 4315 S. Lafayette Blvd., South Bend, IN 46614, or emailed to: freegoods.NA@kulzer-dental.com—with the exception of Modern Materials Gypsums, which are fulfilled with order by dealer. All invoices must
be received by 04/30/20. All offers subject to change. Not to be combined with any other offers. Please allow 6–8 weeks from date invoice is received for delivery. OFFERS EXPIRE 03/31/20.
January 1– March 31, 2020
1 Box (2 x 50mL), BULK PACK 3 Boxes (6 x 50mL)