Kulzer Flexitime Bite
$40.95 – $119.95
Flexitime Bite is a scannable bite registration material that is suitable for both universal bite registration and also for powder-free optical data recording of the antagonists for CAD/CAM technology, e.g. for fabrication of all-ceramic restorations.
- Additional information
- Flexitime Bite is extra-hard and precise. Its very high final hardness of Shore D 40 prevents undesirable shifts when adjusting the position of the casts in the articulator.
- Distinct thixotropy avoids flowing off from the occlusal surface into the interdental spaces, and enables easy removal from the mouth.
- It shows a superb scannability for the powder-free 3D data recording of antagonists for CAD/CAM technology.
- Flexitime Bite is extremely fast and features a convenient working time of 30 seconds plus a fast intraoral setting time of only 30 seconds for increased patient comfort.
- The set material is easy to trim and grind with minimum risk of fracture.
- Its whipped-cream-like consistency assures a resistance-free bite.
- Special Offer:
- Buy 4 Flexitime Bite Refills or Bulk Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- *To obtain free goods, mail, fax, or email a copy of your Invoice to: Heraeus Kulzer, Attn: Free Goods Fulfillment, 4315 S Lafayette Blvd, South Bend, IN 46614, Or Fax to 877-271-5211 Or Email to: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redeem By:
- Valid Between:
- January 1 – March 31, 2019
FLEXITIME BITE REFILL 50mL 2/bx, FLEXITIME BITE BULK PACK 50mL 6/bx