GC America ExaFast NDS Vinyl Polysiloxane
$28.95 – $795.00
EXAFAST NDS is a fast setting Vinyl Polysiloxane (VPS) impression material developed for improved accuracy, increased productivity and maximized patient comfort.
- Additional information
- Minimum of 1 minute working time
- Adequate amount of time to dispense material from the automix cartridge and seat impression tray without rushing
- Cures after 1-1/2 minutes in the mouth
- Improves dentist and staff productivity
- Patient comfort is maximized without compromising accuracy, which creates less stress for patient
- Distortions from patient movement are minimized
- Unsurpassed dimensional stability
- Less than 0.2% linear dimensional change after 24 hours
- Allows the lab to pour models up to two weeks after taking impression
- Patented hydrogen scavenger formula
- “Non-gassing” impression can be poured immediately
- Uniformly flows over moist surfaces and oral tissue to reproduce complete, accurate details
- Penetrates critical, hard to reach areas
- Makes it easy to pour accurate gypsum models
- Thixotropic injection and a non-slumping, heavy body
- Ideal consistency and flow under pressure
- Easy to handle
- Replicates accurate details, even in tight margins and subgingivally
- Injection will stay in place on teeth until the tray is loaded and the patient occludes
- The heavy body remains in place while loading both sides of the dual arch trays
- The heavy body stabilizes the tray, preventing distortion and rebound
- The heavy body has great compression, which pushes the injection material into the sulcus
- No taste or odor
- Stable in cold, disinfectant solutions
- Can be easily disinfected by immersion in a glutaraldehyde or spraying with a hard surface disinfectant; rinse impression thoroughly before and after disinfection
Buy 4 EXAFAST™, EXAMIX™ or EXAJET™ Products, Get 1 FREE!*
(Excludes 32-packs and Putty)
Buy 4 EXA’lence™ 370 Products, Get 1 FREE!*
How To Redeem:
Promo code 2398. Terms and Conditions of ALL Promotions: Limit three redemptions per customer without prior written authorization. All offers expire 3/31/2020. Effective Dates: 1/1/2020 -3/31/2020. Promotions cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. No substitutions allowed.
Offers are valid in the US only. Free goods must be redeemed within six weeks of dealer invoice date. Free goods will be of equal or lesser value to the lowest selling unit price. Please allow 6-8 weeks for free goods delivery. All free goods will be fulfilled by GC America Inc. except where noted. Please
indicate requested free goods on dealer invoice. Only free good requests that come directly from the Dental Office/Dentist and/or Staff will be honored. Qualifying purchases must appear on a single dealer invoice.
1 Fujimoto et al, Bonding Durability of Novel Resin-Modified Glass-Ionomer Luting Cement to Zirconia, J Dent Res 98 (Spec Iss A): #1315, 2019.
RECALDENT™ and RECALDENT™ Device are trademarks used under license. ^CERASMART® for CEREC®† is only available through Patterson Dental and Henry Schein Dental. †CEREC® is a registered trademark of Dentsply Sirona. SYMPRESS™ is a trademark of Renfert GmbH.
January 1– March 31, 2020
Regular 1 Box (2 x 48mL) + 6 Tips, Injection 1 Box (2x 48mL) + 6 Tips, Heavy 1 Box (2 x 48mL) + Tips, Regular 40 Boxes (80 x 48mL) + Tips, Injection 40 Boxes (80 x 48mL) + Tips, Heavy Body 40 Boxes (80 x 48mL) + Tips