Parkell Dryz Restorative Syringe Value Pack (25 Pcs / 55 Tips)
- Stops gingival bleeding and seepage that may interfere with impression taking
- Great for tissue management when seating restorations, placing rubber dam clamps (controlling bleeding), bleaching teeth (to manage moisture) and restoring subgingival cavities
- Fraction of the cost of all other retraction materials
- Light green color makes the material easy to detect
- Additional information
Dryz® is terrific for use alone or in conjunction with retraction cord and compression caps. Dryz stops gingival bleeding and seepage from gingival crevicular fluid that may interfere with impression taking. Dryz is not only fast-acting, but it’s also just a fraction of the cost of all other retraction materials on the market!
The light green color of Dryz contrasts nicely with gingiva, blood and tooth structure, making it easy to detect where the material has been placed. Dryz is also easily removed with an air/water syringe and leaves no residue to interfere with impressions or seating of restorations.
“Unsolicited product review! I always know I can trust Parkell to create products that, to put it simply, just plain work. That said, I’m still amazed at your product Dryz. We’ve used it for a few years and I’m always impressed at how it stops bleeding almost instantly. I usually use laser retraction but when there is bleeding, I will often use your paste first. When washed off, I rarely have to pick up the laser. The stuff is just plain amazing. I can’t count the number of times it has saved an appointment and made both my and the patient’s lives easier. Many thanks for another great product.”
—Steven H. Schwartz, D.M.D.
Using Dryz is a breeze!
Prior to taking your impression, rinse and dry the prep. Isolate the area and simply dispense Dryz into the sulcus directly from the syringe (or from the unit dose capsule which requires a dispensing gun). Dryz will create a nice space between the gingival tissue and tooth surfaces while controlling any bleeding with its aluminum chloride.
If you prefer, you may also use compression caps for a little more “push” into the sulcus. Then, just let the material sit for a few minutes (depending on the amount of hemostasis that’s necessary), rinse thoroughly, dry and make your impression!
Dryz is also great for tissue management when you’re seating restorations, placing rubber dam clamps (controlling bleeding), bleaching teeth (to manage moisture) and restoring subgingival cavities. It controls seepage that may contaminate a sensitive, restorative material, allowing you to do optimal restorative dentistry.
- Special Offer:
- Buy 3 iBond Self Etch Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- To receive the free item, email a copy of your Pearson Dental invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of free goods. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Free item is of equal of lesser value. Price excludes applicable taxes and shipping charges.