Woodpecker Woodpex III Apex Locator
The Woodpex III from Woodpecker is a highly efficient apex locator that aids the dentist in accurately determining the working length to carry out endodontic treatment. The use of apex locators has various advantages over the conventional methods of working length determination and locating the apical constriction. This fifth-generation apex locator is equipped with a clear bright LCD that displays a clear image and different colors to indicate the file trajectory. The working of the device is based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies. Moreover, automatic calibrating ensures that the measurements are accurate. The parts of the Woodpex III apex locator are autoclavable, thereby making it possible to reduce the risk of cross infection. The rechargeable battery incorporated in the device enhances ease of use and eliminates the need for replacement of the battery repeatedly. The display can be folded to facilitate better viewing.
- Additional information
- Equipped with clear bright LCD, clear image and different color indicate the trajectory of the file clearly
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibrating ensures the measurements are accurate
- The accessories of the Woodpex III can be autoclaved under the high temperature and high pressure. Avoiding cross infection effectively
- The battery is rechargeable, don’t need replace the battery repeatedly
- Folding, easy to adjust the visual angle