Vector Research Velocity Extreme Fits KaVo – High-Torque Head
$517.50 – $765.00
1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Fits KaVo – High-Torque Head
- Will fit existing KaVo Multiflex style connectors
- Compare to KaVo 6500BR (Vx10-SLK)
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Incredibly Quiet: A New Standard in Sound Reduction: Vector handpieces are designed, engineered and built for performance. Compare power, torque, noise level and durability to handpieces at twice the price – Vector will not disappoint even the most discerning dental professional. At only 55db these handpieces lead the way in ultra-quiet air driven performance.
- Very Powerful & Durable: A New Standard in Power: Over 22 watts of power is produced making the Velocity Extreme one of the most powerful handpieces on the market. Percision engineered spindle, all ceramic bearings, computer balance impellar and one of the strongest holding chuck mechanisims ever, keep you handpieces running strong, smooth and true!
- Great Value: A New Standard in Value: Compare initial purchase cost plus life-time maintenance and service costs to the national brands and you will find Vector is in a class by itself. Compare to KaVo 6500BR (Vx10-SLK) and KaVo 4500BR (Vx9-SLK).
- Incredibly Versatile: Velocity Extreme Handpieces are available in 3 of the most popular swivel coupler configurations KAVO, ADEC/W&H and NSK style couplers! UPGRADE from any of these swivel coupler styles without changing your tubing connections.
- Torque head: 4-port water spray, push button autochuck bur release, available in optic and non-optic versions.
Includes: Vector Research Velocity Extreme fits KaVo – High-Torque Head
Buy 2 Get a Free Swivel, Buy 4 Get 1 FREE!
How To Redeem: *To obtain free goods, mail or fax a copy of your invoice to: Vector R & D Inc., Attn: Free Goods Fulfillment, Vector R & D Inc. 2810 69th Ave. West University Place, WA 98466, Or Fax to 253-564-4927
October 1st – December 31st, 2019
Optic (VEC-Vx10-SLK), Non-Optic (VEC-Vx10-SK)