Vector Research MD Implant Surgical System w/ 20:1 Optic C/A
Compatible with ALL BRANDS and ALL TYPES of dental implants!
- Additional information
- Full function variable speed foot pedal
- 50,000 rpm high-torque handpiece – compare to lower speed 40,00 rpm competitors.
- 10 Program Memory Function
- Allows for optimal versatility – program the motor for any brand or style of dental implant or any placement technique. Simply adjust the modes and hold the memory button until it beeps and the system will remember the setting.
- Forward or Reverse Rotational Direction
- Practitioners can also change rotational direction on the foot control for hands free operation.
- 4 Pre Programmed Gear Settings
- 1:1 = 600 to 50,000 RPM, 10 Ncm – Use with a
- 1:2 nosecone for speeds up to 100,000 rpm!
- 20:1 = 30 to 2,500 rpm, 5Ncm – 55 Ncm
- 27:1 = 20 to 1,850 rpm, 5Ncm – 60 Ncm
- 32:1 = 20 to 1,560 rpm, 5Ncm – 65 Ncm
- Fully Programmable Speed Range
- Operating speed and torque is displayed during operation.
- Optimal speed for most implant procedures with one angle – drill tap and place without buying multiple angles. (Does depend on the manufacturer’s recommended technique)
- Combine with a 1:2 speed increasing nosecone and realize “STRYKER” type speeds!