Vector Research ECO 45 Surgical High-Speed Handpiece
1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- ECO 45 Surgical Highspeed
- High-performance air-driven 45 degree, no-chip-air, highspeed handpiece.
- Accepts the NSK # NCH-SU03 or Vector # TNCS turbine.
- Additional information
Excellent Torque and Cutting Efficiency: Medium head provides enough torque and power without obstructing the view of the surgical sight when compared to large head air-driven hand pieces. Great balance between power and access! High-performance air-driven 45 degree, no-chip-air, highspeed handpiece. With quick connect swivel connection included, connects to 4 hole non-optic tubings.
No Chip Air: No chip-air into the surgical sight reduces the risk of air embolism when compared to a standard air driven highspeed handpiece.
- 45 Degree Angle Design: 45 degree angle head improves access to the 3rd molar region.
- Quick relese swivel connector easily removes for sterilization between patients.
- Medium head provides enough torque and power without obstructing the view of the surgical sight….compare that to large head air-driven handpieces.
Includes: Handpiece, 4 hole swivel connector, lubrication adapter,cap wrench. 6 month warranty on turbine, 1 year on handpiece.