Star Dental Titan 3 Motor 20K RPM Lubefree Low-Speed Handpiece Motor
Titan 3 air motors connect with Titan 3 attachments to perform a variety of dental procedures. This system offers a variety of speed and torque ranges featuring durability, economy, operator comfort and easy chair-side maintenance. The 360 degree swivel provides operator comfort and quick disconnection of handpiece from tubing. 5,000 rpm with custom attachments and precision angles.
- Additional information
- System Flexibility – 100-20,000 RPM range capability, requiring only a minimum of attachments to meet a variety of procedural needs.
- LubeFree System – All motors, attachments and contra-angles are available LubeFree.
- (Lubricated angles are also available.) Reduces maintenance time and the high cost of repeated lubrication.
- No residual lubricant expelled into oral cavity, reducing bond strength.
- No contaminated aerosol release during purging of lubricant.
- Saves time and money by removing the hidden costs associated with lubricating.
- 360° Quick Connect Swivel – Reduces tubing drag for optimum operator comfort, and enables quick disconnection of the handpiece for sterilization.
- Better Performance Under Load (Torque) – Less likely to stall under higher torque requirements than other low-speed motors.
- Chairside Repairable Angles – Minimizes operator downtime and reduces costs relative to other handpieces.
- Steam Sterilization – Safeguards operator and patient from cross-contamination.