SolmeteX NXT Hg5 Amalgam Separator ($300 Rebate)
$300 Manufacture Rebate
2 Year Manufacture Warranty
FREE: 6 oz. Restore Kit, + $25. Rebate Coupon + EPA Compliance Ap. w/ Amalgam Separator Purchase
Valid Between: January 1st – March 31st 2019
The proven answer to your amalgam separation concerns.
CLEARLY the Market Leader
Solmetex provides the complete solution:
- ISO 11143:2008 certified by NSF International
- Professionally engineered, robust, simple design.
- Easy to operate and maintenance free.
- Flexible design for hard-to-fit applications.
- Functional for wet or dry vacuum systems
- Additional information
Solmetex has quickly become the industry leader in Amalgam Separation. What makes Solmetex dierent is our “Total Solution Approach” — integrating the simple design of the NXT Hg5 with waste handling and recycling into our complete product line, providing a truly green set of solutions for the dental practice.
(Practice Waste Solutions Amalgam Bucket Included)
- Accommodates up to 10 operatories.
- Dimensions 30”h x 11”w x 8”d.
- 1 1/2” inlet and outlet piping.
- Fernco couplers for easy install.
- Floor/wall mount brackets provided.
*These units must be drop shipped. No additional benefits or rebates can be applied to this offer.
FREE – 6 oz. Restore Kit, + $25. Rebate Coupon + EPA Compliance Ap. with Amalgam Separator Purchase $399 Value.
*IMPORTANT “Restore” Your Suction – clean out your pipes before you Install your new Amalgam Separator, you’ll be glad you did… 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Bio-Pure Features & Benefits:
- #1 Proprietary Microbial Formula
- 24/7 Continuous Microbe Cleaning
- No More – Trap Hand Cleaning
- No More – Prophy Build-up & Sludge
- No More – Slogging Down
- 2020 ADA & EPA Amalgam Compliant pH 6-8
- Recommended by Service Techs. & Manufactures
- Recommended by Dental Advisor & Clinicians Report
- Only $2.20 Per Op – Per Week
- Truly Non-Foaming & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
FREE EPA Compliance Software Application: DDS-EPA.ORG
Use Access Code: – (TRMMC2020)
More Bio-Pure Resources: