Shofu Dura-White (Vitrified-Bonded Aluminum) Polishing Stones
Dura-White Stones are ideal for fine contouring and finishing of enamel, composites, compomers and porcelains. Available in friction grip (FG), hand piece (HP) and right angle latch (RA).
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Micrograined aluminum oxide grit
- Vibration-free performance
- Long lasting
Use Dura-White Stones for: fine finishing on enamel, composites, glass ionomer restoratives and porcelains
Buy 3-12 packs of dura-white stones/dura-green stones, get 1 FIT SA syringe at No Charge
Valid: January 1st – March 31st 2020
For complete ordering information, contact your authorized Shofu Dealer. Email, fax, or mail this page with a copy of your invoice to email@example.com, 760.736.3276, or Shofu Dental Corporation 1225 Stone Drive, San Marcos, CA 92078-4059
- Make sure that the dealer invoice clearly shows your name, address, phone number and products purchased. Incomplete or
illegible invoices will not be honored.
- Free products will be shipped to you directly from Shofu Dental Corporation. CANADA: Free products will be shipped to you
directly from your Shofu Canadian Dealer. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other Shofu special. Shofu reserves the right to discontinue or change this offer at any time.
12/bx FG CN1, 12/bx RA TC1, 12/bx HP CN1, 12/bx HP FL1, 12/bx HP FL2, 12/bx HP FL3, 12/bx HP IC4, 12/bx HP RD1, 12/bx HP RD2, 12/bx HP RE1, 12/bx HP TC1, 12/bx FG FL2, 12/bx HP TC4, 12/bx HP WH4, 12/bx FG RD1, 12/bx FG RD2, 12/bx FG TC1, 12/bx RA CN1, 12/bx RA FL2, 12/bx RA RD1