Septodont Dentapen Cordless Electronic Syringe
Buy the Dentapen, get 1+1 on Septocaine, up to 10 boxes
Call to Order 909.880.9555
Septodont has always been at the forefront of dentistry, providing you with a wide range of products and services to help you administer a painfree experience. Septodont continues to innovate with the Dentapen – the perfect match for your practice.
- Additional information
- Routine Administration of local dental anesthetics
Features & benefits
- Pressure sensor
- Automatic aspiration
- Light weight ergonomic design
- 3 speeds and 2 injection modes
- Battery operated- No power cords
- No expensive propriety disposables
- Uses standard needles and dental cartridges
- Ergonomic and lightweight (1.4 ounces / 40 grams)
- Compatible with the needle of your choice
- Two different handles allow you to hold like a traditional syringe or pen-style
- Cordless and battery-operated without a foot pedal or console
- 3 injection speeds for better management of your injections
- 2 modes (continuous flow or gradual increase)
Performing the right injection is the first step toward a pain free patient experience
Anesthesia is a first and essential step for most dental procedures. But dentists face a variety of issues when using a traditional syringe such as: adhering to the recommended injection time (1milliliter in 1 minute), variations in pressure, which can damage tissue and cause discomfort to the patient, keeping the quality of injections consistent throughout the day. With the Dentapen, these challenges are greatly reduced.
A new generation of electronic syringe to perform pain free injections
Like most electronic syringes, the Dentapen injection is monitored with a constant flow, at the right pace. This gives the dentist the opportunity to focus more on needle insertion, leading to better control of the injection and a reduction in pain for the patient. For instance, during a study done on 50 dentists who received a palatal injection, 96% of them preferred injections from an electronic syringe vs. manual syringe and their pain perception was reduced by a factor of two.
What makes the Dentapen different is that it is a self-contained, cordless, intuitive device that matches the dentists’ habits. There is no console, no foot pads, no tubing or proprietary disposables. It can be held in two different ways – by the wings, like a manual syringe, or pen-like, for a precise injection during special procedures. And dentists can use any local anesthetic cartridge and their favorite dental needle. Patients find the small, modern look to be less threatening and more reassuring, helping them to relax.
- Item #01N6000 – Box containing 1 Electronic Syringe, 7 Cartridge Holders, 5 Syringe-style Finger Grips, 2 Pen-style Finger Grips, 3 Universal Batteries, 25 Disposable Protective Sleeves
Download Brochure: Dentapen Brochure
- #01N6010: Refill Finger Grips Syringe Style (5 per box)
- #01N6020: Refill Finger Grips Pen Style (5 per box)
- #01N6030: Refill Cartridge Holder (5 per box)
- #01N6040: Refill Battery (10 per box)
- #01N6050: Refill Protective Sleeves (250 per box)