SDI Riva Star Tooth Desensitizer Kit
Biofilm + sensitivity eliminator
A STAR product containing three powerful components:
Together, these have a powerful effect to provide instantaneous relief to hypersensitivity.
- Additional information
- Pre-treating tooth surfaces with Riva Star is a great way to enhance bonding of glass ionomers to dentine6.
- Riva Star is essential for clinicians practising Minimally Invasive Dentistry (MID)1-3,5. It conditions dentine and may assist tooth preservation.
- Clinical studies support the immediate effect of Riva Star and its long term effect of over two years7.
- Riva Star was designed by three renowned Australian clinicians, bringing together their clinical knowledge and experience of using these three exceptional components, and combining them into one STAR product – Riva Star!
- Unlike other silver fluoride systems, Riva Star’s two step patented procedure minimises the risk of staining. By applying the potassium iodide solution over the silver fluoride, a silver iodide creamy white precipitate is formed and washed off.
- Desentising cervical tooth hypersensitivity.
- Riva Star is an effective biofilm inhibitor. This is supported by study results from Otago University (NZ), that Riva Star has a higher inhibition zone against four bacterial species compared to sodium hypochlorite.
Riva Star kit Includes:
- 10 x Riva Silver Capsules
- 10 x Riva Green Capsules
- 2 x Gingival Barrier