SDI Riva Self Cure Glass Ionomer Restorative Material (50 Capsules)
Riva Self Cure is the ideal restorative material for use in minimally invasive dentistry (MID) as it is a bioactive material which prevents caries from occurring. Natural tooth structure is preserved, so large cavities and undercuts are not necessary. Great marginal adaptation.
- Additional information
Riva Self Cure is the answer to long term microleakage prevention. Use it as a restorative or a base under permanent restorations. “….self-cured glass ionomer bases were more effective
in reducing microleakage in both the occlusal and proximal cavo surfaces than a flowable resin. “
- Riva Self Cure does not contain resin eliminating the problem of volumetric shrinkage after curing. Sensitivity, resulting from microleakage associated with shrinkage does not occur.
- Riva Self Cure does not contain Bisphenol A (including it’s derivatives) or HEMA. Use this product on your patients with confidence and peace of mind.
- Riva Self Cure easily extrudes into the cavity, but for an exceptional packable, high viscosity material, use Riva Self Cure HV. You have a choice.
- Riva Self Cure utilizes SDI’s proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass used in SDI’s range of glass ionomer products. Riva Self Cure releases substantially higher fluoride to assist with remineralization of the natural dentition.
- Flowable composite
- The strongest dentin replacement
- When dentin is missing, use Riva Self Cure to replace it. It is the best dental material available today that virtually mimics dentin. No adhesive is required, and sensitivity is non-existent. Like dentin, Riva Self Cure has a very high compressive strength, ensuring it will withstand long term mastication forces.
- The greater the surface hardness, the greater the resistance to abrasive wear. Riva Self Cure is a dynamic glass ionomer cement that can withstand high penetration of the surface.
- Riva Self Cure has a very low acid erosion value. This improves the longevity of the restoration, resisting disintegration and wear caused by oral acidity. The ISO Standard dictates that a material cannot have acid erosion of more than 0.17mm.
- Riva Self Cure can be bulk filled to minimize chair time.
Buy Any 2 Riva Boxes & Get 1 FREE!
Valid: January 1st – March 31st 2020
*Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot
be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated January 1st – March
31st, 2020. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of
Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Based on the total treatment time compared
to that of all other competitor’s printed literature. Offers are only valid in the US only.
A1 (SDI-8600001), A2 (SDI-8600002)