SDI Riva Light Cure Glass Ionomer Restorative (50 Capsules)
Combination of GIC advantages and composite advantages
Riva Light Cure is a light-cured, resin-reinforced glass ionomer restorative cement.
- Additional information
Glass ionomers release fluoride and chemically bond to the tooth structure whilst composites have excellent aesthetics. Riva Light Cure is a combination of both with excellent aesthetics, fluoride release and chemically bonds to the tooth structure. Great marginal adaptation.
- Riva Light Cure is the answer to long term microleakage prevention. Use it as a restorative or a base under permanent restorations. “….light-cured and self-cured glass ionomer bases were more effective in reducing microleakage in both the occlusal and proximal cavo surfaces than a flowable resin.“ (1)
- Riva Light Cure HV can be manipulated immediately after mixing. It is a very sculptable material. It does not stick to instruments and resists any initial threading traditionally found with a light cured GIC. Riva Light Cure HV does not lift off after placement, particularly in the maxillary position.
- Riva Light Cure utilises SDI’s proprietary ionglass™ filler developed by our glass technologists. ionglass™ is a radiopaque, high ion releasing, bioactive glass used in SDI’s range of glass ionomer products. Riva Light Cure releases fluoride to assist with remineralisation of the natural dentition.
- Having many shades available, Riva Light Cure enables natural looking restorations with chameleon effects.
- The surface hardness of resin-reinforced glass ionomer cements means good long-term wear resistance. The greater the surface hardness, the greater the resistance to permanent surface indentation.
- Riva Light Cure has excellent resistance to common stains such as black tea and red wine. Riva Light Cure absorbs about half as much color from these tannin-rich solutions.
- High flexural strength ensures reduced cracking and failure in flexion. Riva Light Cure has excellent flexural strength.
- Riva Light Cure is quick and simple to place. No bonding procedure is required. It chemically bonds to the tooth and provides ion exchange to demineralised dentition.
- Riva Light Cure does not contain any Bisphenol A (BPA) or its derivatives. Use this product with confidence and peace of mind.
- Riva Light Cure’s capsule has a transparent orange nozzle. This protects the paste from curing under operating light in between placement.
BUY 3 BOXES OF RIVA GET 1 FREE PLUS BONUS RIVA SC STARTER KIT A2
Valid: January 1st – March 31st 2021
*Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Please note offers cannot be combined. Offers cannot
be used in conjunction with contract pricing. Valid on invoices dated January 1st – March
31st, 2021. All claims for free goods must be made within 60 days from the end of
Free products must be of equal or lesser value. Based on the total treatment time compared
to that of all other competitor’s printed literature. Offers are only valid in the US only.
A1 (SDI-8700001), A2 (SDI-8700002)