SDI GS-80 Amalgam 3 Spill (500 x 800mg Capsules)
Economical, non-gamma 2, admix alloy
The technically advanced, non-gamma 2 admix amalgam at an affordable price.
GS-80’s high strength and positive dimensional change ensures longevity and patient satisfaction.
Over 200 million successful GS-80 restorations have been placed since its release worldwide in 1986.
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- GS-80’s high compressive strength minimizes the risk of fracturing the restoration. High compressive strength ensures a tough and durable long lasting restoration.
- GS-80’s consistent mix, ease of loading, placement in preparations, condensability, burnishability, quality of interproximal contact, carvability, and setting characteristics ensure the final restorations meet the needs of the operator.
- GS-80’s positive dimensional change ensures excellent sealing qualities at the margins. Negative values can contribute to post operative sensitivity.
- The working and setting times allow large restorations to be condensed and carved without difficulty.
- The dual voltage Ultramat 2 with a high precision microprocessor controlled timer provides consistent and accurate trituration, ensuring the optimal handling and clinical characteristics of mixed materials.
- The SDI capsule system is designed to give consistent and accurate mixes every mix.
Buy 2 GS-80 Alloy 500/jar Get 1 FREE!
How To Redeem:
*To obtain free goods, mail or fax a copy of your Invoice to: SDI North America 1279 Hamilton Parkway, Itasca, IL 60143 or Fax to 630-361-9222 or visit http://www.sdi.com.au/freegoods-us
October 1st – December 31, 2019
Includes: SDI GS-80 Amalgam 3 Spill (500 x 800mg Capsules)
Regular Set (SDI-4423303), Fast Set (SDI-4423202)