SciCan STATIM 5000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Sterilizer
Call for price
STATIM is the world’s fastest cassette autoclave from start to sterile, gentle on your instruments due to its patented steam process and relied upon by the busiest of practices.
- Additional information
Drawing on over 25 years of innovation, the leader in autoclave technology has created a complete line of STATIM Cassette Autoclaves – designed to meet the needs of every size of practice. The STATIM family comprises the fastest, most innovative cassette autoclaves available on the market today.
STATIM G4 is the fastest cassette sterilizer from start to sterile.
- Using only a small amount of water for each cycle, the STATIM heats and converts to steam in mere seconds.
- The innovative design of STATIM’s fully removable chamber allows for quick heating and cooling.
- A complete solution: rapid sterilization with rapid drying via the STATIM Dri-Tec drying technology.
G4 Technology – information at your fingertips.
- WiFi enabled G4 technology can connect and send cycle data to your smart devices or computer, allowing staff to focus on the most important thing in a dental practice, the patients.
- Maintenance reminders, instructions and the option for automatic software updates keep your STATIM in good working order.
- G4 technology connects your STATIM to specialized technicians, which allows for remote support and minimizes unnecessary downtime.
For over 25 years, STATIM’s speed, reliability and dependability have made it the ideal sterilizer for every practice.
- Healthcare practitioners in over 90 countries around the world rely on STATIM to protect their patients and staff from infection.
- The spirit of innovation that made STATIM an integral part of every Stericentre over 25 years ago is still evident with the technological advancements like G4 technology that bring automation to the Stericentre.
- Whether as a stand-alone product or in combination with the Bravo Chamber Sterilizer, dentists rely on STATIM for fast and efficient instrument turnaround.
Unit Size (L x W x H): 23.6” x 16.1” x 7.5” or 60 cm x 41cm x 19cm
Cassette Internal Dimensions: 15” x 7” x 3” or 38cm x 18cm x 7.5cm
Weight Without Water: 73lbs or 33kg
Power Consumption: 110V, 50/60Hz, 11A