Saeshin America Traus Cordless Endo Motor Handpiece LCD Display Auto Reverse
The Traus Endo Motor is a portable and compact precision handpiece unit that is used to perform root canal procedures. This Endo handpiece uses precision processing technology to minimize vibration and has a mini angle head for security of sight when performing oral procedures.
With an optimized design for user interface and an ergonomic & compact body, the Traus will be your next favorite handpiece to use!
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Standard gear ratio 20:1
- 5 Memory Programs = Gear Ratio, Torque, RPM, & Direction Mode
- Quick Charging 2.5 hours
- 8.5 hours Using time
- Auto Reverse = Users can choose Auto-rotation mode according to operation conditions.
- · Mode 1: Once actual torque is over the preset torque, the file moves in reverse rotation. After removing the load, it stops.
- · Mode 2: Once actual torque is over the preset torque, the file runs reverse automatically and it turns forward rotation again once load released.
- RPM: 100~600 RPM
- Torque: 1.0-4.0 (Nxcm)
- Gear Rotation: 20:1
- Rotation Mode: 1, 2
- Rated Voltage: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC 4.5 V
- Weight: 34.8g
*Suitable to use with most major brands of Ni-Ti Files
Includes: Saeshin America Traus Cordless Endo Motor Handpiece LCD Display Auto Reverse