Pulpdent Activa Bioactive Base/Liner
$129.95 – $215.00
ACTIVA BioACTIVE-BASE/LINER delivers all the advantages of glass ionomers in a strong, resilient resin matrix that will not chip or crumble. It chemically bonds to teeth, seals against bacterial microleakage, releases more fluoride and is more bioactive than glass ionomers, and is more durable and fracture resistant than composites. Composites, glass ionomers and RMGIs.
- Additional information
ACTIVA is the first bioactive base/liner with an ionic resin matrix, a shock-absorbing resin component and bioactive fillers that mimic the physical and chemical properties of natural teeth. It releases and recharges with calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions,1,7,11 delivering long-term benefits and better oral health care for your patients.
ACTIVA contains no Bisphenol A, No Bis-GMA and no BPA derivatives.
3 Key Components
An unparalleled combination of chemical and physical properties delivers bioactivity, toughness, resilience, durability and marginal integrity:
- Patented bioactive ionic resin
- Patented rubberized resin
- Bioactive glass ionomer
- Tough, resilient, resists chipping and crumbling
- Releases and recharges calcium, phosphate and fluoride
- Chemically bonds – Seals against bacterial microleakage
- No sensitivity – No bonding agents required
- Moisture tolerant – Simplified technique
ACTIVA BioACTIVE-Base/Liner Single Pack, ACTIVA BioACTIVE-Base/Liner Value Pack