Parkell Auto/Manual Tune Ultrasonic Scaler
5 Year Warranty
Includes: Scaler with Handpiece and Autoclavable Sheaths.
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Switch from manual tune (for precision subgingival debridement) to autotune (for conventional supragingival scaling).
- Accepts most 25KHz compatible inserts.*
- Compact – doesn’t take up valuable counter space.
**PLEASE NOTE: Parkell scalers are designed to work with Parkell inserts. While other manufacturers claim to produce inserts that are compatible, Parkell cannot guarantee proper performance therewith. Please see our Warranty Policy for additional information.
TUNE IT TO YOUR LIKING
Many opinion leaders in hygiene recommend manually-tuned scalers for low-power root debridement. The Auto/Manual Tune scaler allows you to switch from manual tune (for sub-gingival debridement) to autotune for conventional supragingival scaling. Dual adjustment knobs make precision tuning a snap. Simply pull the knob to initiate the manual mode and fine-tune it with the vernier knob. The unit accepts most 25KHz compatible insert.*
- Size: 1.75” H x 5.5” W x 7”D
- Certifications: All electrical devices have been certified to: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 and CAN/CSA C22.2 and are either UL or ETL listed.
**NOTE REGARDING USE OF NON-PARKELL INSERTS: Parkell Scalers are compatible with most major brands of ultrasonic inserts, however, for optimal performance of your scaler and insert, we recommend using Parkell ultrasonic inserts. Parkell cannot guarantee that all non-Parkell inserts available on the market today or in the future will work properly with the scaler units. For more information, contact Parkell.