Owandy Opteo Digital Intraoral X-Ray Sensor
$3,495.00 – $6,495.00
Two Year Manufacture Warranty
Simple and automatic (integrated A²-S technology)
The innovative A²-S (Automatic Activation System) makes the sensor intelligent, adding functions to help you with your everyday practice.
- Additional information
- Equipped with CMOS technology, the Opteo intraoral sensor allow you to take very precise HD images.
- With its direct USB connector and 3m of cable, the Opteo sensor is truly a mobile device :
- Convenient and easy to use for every day dental practice, whatever the configuration. Can easily be moved from one workstation to another.
- Dentists and their patients appreciate the Opteo’s ergonomics and design. The sensor is thin, with rounded edges and bevelled sides, so to be as comfortable as possible for the patient.
- Sensor technology: CMOS
- Outside dimensions of sensor: (length x width x thickness): 39 x 25 x 5 mm (S1) 43 x 31 x 5 mm (S2)
- Surface Sensible Taille: 30 x 20 mm (600mm2) – (S1) 34 x 26 mm (900mm2) – (S2)
- Sensitive surface: 1500 x 1000 pixels (S1) 1700 x 1300 pixels (S2)
- Sensor resolution: Over à 20 pl/mm (S1 et S2)
- Length of sensor cable: 3 m
- Greyscale: 14 bits (16384 grey levels)
- Connection: USB: USB 2.0 High-Speed (480Mbit/s) et USB 3.0.
Opteo Size #1 (OWA-9458100100), Opteo Size #2 (OWA-9458100200), Opteo Size #1 & Size #2 (OWA-9458100DU)
2 Years Manufacturer Warranty