Danville MicroEtcher II Laboratory Sandblaster
MicroEtcher II Intraoral Sandblaster improves bond strength by increasing the surface area and simultaneously activating the surface, all mechanical bonding procedures are improved.
- Additional information
- Etching all metals, composites and amalgam for maximum bond strength
- Intraoral porcelain repair
- Pit and fissure prep
- Cleaning dark grooves to reveal decay
- Prepping incipient lesions and minor Class I and V
- Debriding bur preps for best esthetics and bonds
IIA/CD Nozzle – Standard nozzle for the MicroEtcher IIA/CD. The slim profile of this nozzle offers better intraoral usability. 0.048” orifice and 60° angled tip. Autoclavable.
II Nozzle – Standard nozzle for the MicroEtcher II. 0.048” orifice and 60° angled tip. Autoclavable.
Pit & Fissure Nozzle – For use with MicroEtcher IIA/II/CD. New smaller 0.032″ tip is ideal for intraoral applications (pit & fissure preps or porcelain repair) as it reduces the amount of dust and provides for a more focused pattern of abrasive. 0.032” orifice and 60° angled tip. Autoclavable.