Kulzer Xantasil Alginot Type Alginate Substitute (Fast Set)
$24.95 – $169.95
We have developed xantasil specifically for the requirements of your anatomical impressions. The addition-curing, elastomeric alginate substitute will give you robust impressions with long-term dimensional and storage stability every time.
Xantasil covers all anatomical impression indications for which traditional alginates would typically be used. It can be used as a substitute for traditional alginates for taking impressions of temporaries, orthodontic models, splints and impressions of opposing jaws.
- Additional information
Long-term dimensional stability
- More flexibility and convenience when pouring impressions – no time pressure.
- Later pouring with no loss of accuracy
- Multiple pouring of an impression
- Better detail reproduction compared to traditional alginates
- Can be stored for several weeks
- Compatible with the Dynamix® speed mixing device.
- Excellent void-free, homogeneous mix quality
- Hygienic processing with no dust formation and cleaning
- Saves time and effort due to the ready-to-use dosage form and the low number of work steps (compared to traditional alginates)
- Material savings – only the required amount of material is dispensed
Includes: Kulzer Xantasil Alginot Type Alginate Substitute (Fast Set)
1 Box (2 x 50mL Cartridges) + 6 Tips, 4 Boxes (8 x 50mL Cartridges) + 16 Tips, 10 Boxes (20 x 50mL Cartridges) + 48 Tips