ICW Elite 5120 Paralink SingleArm Wall Mount w/ Bent Keyboard
The single arm Elite w/ Paralink incorporates design features allowing it to support up to 22 lbs (9.9 kg) while providing effortless movement. The Elite allows an LCD to be suspended and pulled out when required. The Elite is fully cable managed, gas spring assisted, and provides up to 21″ (53.34cm) of vertical and horizontal adjustment from mount to monitor, along with 180° of rotation. This model is mounted to the wall. This has a keyboard tray with wrist wrest. Ideal in medical operating rooms or dental operatories.
- Additional information
Machined out of billet aluminum, this unit is powder coated gloss white for a durable, lasting finish. Hand assembly ensures that a quality product is shipped to you.
- Finish: Powder coated gloss white
- Weight capacity: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Maximum reach: 50″ (127cm)
- Vertical adj. range: 21″ (53.34cm)
- Horizontal adj. range: 21″ (53.34cm)
- Keyboard tray size: 19″ x 7.5″ (48.26cm x 19.05cm) surface, 19.5″ x 9.5″ (49.53cm x 24.13cm) overall.
- Mounting surface: Wall
- Stowed profile: 8.5″ (21.59cm) from wall
- Arm swivel at mount: 180°
- Screen Swivel: 180°
- Screen tilt: 50°
- VESA interface: 75mm and 100mm
*Monitor, keyboard and mouse not included
Includes: ICW Elite 5120 Paralink SingleArm Wall Mount w/ Bent Keyboard
Medical White (MW), Writable Black (WB), Putty (P), Tan (T), Quartz Gray (QG)