GC America MI Paste / MI Paste Plus Assorted Package (40g x 10pk)
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are the only products for professional use containing the active ingredient RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP), a special milk-derived protein that has a unique ability to release bio-available calcium and phosphate (and fluoride in MI Paste Plus) to tooth surfaces. When it comes to maintaining a healthy smile, these key ingredients can make a big difference in overall health.
MI Paste Plus offers the same benefits of MI Paste, but is enhanced with a patented form of fluoride (900 ppm).
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are safe and easy-to-use both in office and at-home. They are both available in five delicious flavors: melon, mint, strawberry, tutti-frutti and vanilla.
- Additional information
Choose MI Paste and MI Paste Plus with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP):
- Relieves tooth sensitivity
- Does not irritate dry mouths
- Provides a topical coating for patients suffering from sensitivity and oral mucosa
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning and tooth whitening
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus Chevron 2 The Science Behind MI Paste & MI Paste Plus with RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP):
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus clinical image before Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to release calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), which is also the source of calcium and phosphate.
- MI Paste and MI Paste Plus clinical image after MI Paste and MI Paste Plus are not toothpastes; they are topical tooth crèmes that can be used safely several times daily (or directed by your dental professional or physician). Both products release vital minerals into the mouth when and where needed.
MI Paste and MI Paste Plus Chevron 3 What is the difference between MI Paste & MI Paste Plus?
MI Paste does not contain fluoride and is recommended for children under six years of age and pregnant women.
MI Paste Plus offers the same great benefits of regular MI Paste; it is enhanced with a patented form of fluoride.
- Special Offer:
- Buy 4 EXA’lence™ 370 Products Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- Limit three redemptions per customer without prior written authorization. All offers expire 6/30/2019.Effective Dates: 4/1/2019 – 6/30/2019. Promotions cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. No substitutions allowed. Offers are valid in the US only. Free goods coupon must be redeemed within six weeks of dealer invoice date. Free goods will be of equal or lesser value to the lowest selling unit price. Please allow 6-8 weeks for free goods delivery. All free goods will be fulfilled by GC America Inc. except where noted. Please indicate requested free goods on dealer invoice. Only free good requests that come directly from the Dental Office/Dentist and/or Staff will be honored. Qualifying purchases must appear on a single dealer invoice.
MI Paste Assorted Package, MI Paste Plus Assorted Package