GC America Gradia Direct Unitip Hybrid Resin Composite
GRADIA DIRECT is a light-cured, micro-filled hybrid resin composite with microfine pre-polymer resin fillers, a unique coupling agent and urethane dimethacrylate co-monomer matrix. This product offers significant advantages in aesthetics, polishability, wear resistance and fracture toughness. Designed to be the best enamel replacement ever, GRADIA DIRECT has tooth-like color reflection, absorption and life-like optical properties including: brightness, translucency and warmth.
- Additional information
- High fracture toughness
- Can be highly polished with minimal effort
- Exceptional color stability before and after light-curing
- Provides outstanding aesthetics without sacrificing strength, durability and longevity
- Very durable; exceptionally resistant to occlusal wear, yet kind to opposing dentition
- Can be cured using a quartz halogen curing light, a plasma arc curing light or LED (Light Emitting Diode) Light
- Special Offer:
- Buy 4 Gradia Direct X Unitip Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- Limit three redemptions per customer without prior written authorization. All offers expire 6/30/2019.Effective Dates: 4/1/2019 – 6/30/2019. Promotions cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. No substitutions allowed. Offers are valid in the US only. Free goods coupon must be redeemed within six weeks of dealer invoice date. Free goods will be of equal or lesser value to the lowest selling unit price. Please allow 6-8 weeks for free goods delivery. All free goods will be fulfilled by GC America Inc. except where noted. Please indicate requested free goods on dealer invoice. Only free good requests that come directly from the Dental Office/Dentist and/or Staff will be honored. Qualifying purchases must appear on a single dealer invoice.
A1, A2, A3