GC America Fuji Plus Resin-Reinforced Glass Ionomer Luting Cement Capsules (48ct)
$109.00 – $229.95
GC Fuji PLUS is a resin-reinforced, glass ionomer luting cement designed for final cementation of metal, porcelain-fused-to-metal, metal-free crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays. It bonds chemically and mechanically to tooth structure and all types of core material.
- Additional information
Its simple placement technique produces significantly higher bond strengths than conventional glass ionomer cements while maintaining the favorable characteristics of glass ionomers-fluoride release, low coefficient of thermal expansion, and biocompatibility to tooth structure and soft tissues. For indirect metal-free restoration that recommend a resin-reinforced / resin-modified glass ionomer for final cementation – cementable reinforced all ceramic crowns like PROCERA or cementable composite resin restoration like GRADIA.
The use of optional GC Fuji PLUS Conditioner prepares the bonding surface, which dramatically increases the bond strength and reduces the chance of pulpal sensitivity. A 20 second application of GC Fuji PLUS Conditioner removes smear layer with a mild citric acid etchant and seals dentinal tubules with its ferric chloride component.
Features & Benefits:
- Outstanding bond strength to tooth structure
- Sustained, rechargeable fluoride release
- Extended working time
- All the added benefits of a true glass ionomer
- Clinically insoluble when set
- Extremely low film thickness
- Smooth, creamy consistency
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Special Offer:
- Buy 3 Fuji Plus Refills Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- *To obtain free goods, fax or mail a copy of your Invoice to: GC America Attn: Customer Care Group, 3737 W 127th St, Alsip, IL 60803 Or Fax to: 800-423-2963.
- Valid Between:
- July 1 – September 30, 2019
Capsules (48ct), Fuji Capsule Applier