GC America Fuji II LC Capsules Resin-Reinforced Restorative A2 (48ct)
GC Fuji II LC CAPSULE is available in premeasured unit dose capsules for no-mess mixing. Nothing rivals GC Fuji II LC CAPSULE in aesthetics, simplicity and economy when it comes to Class III and V Restorations, cervical erosions/abfraction lesions and root surface caries liner/base.
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Outstanding aesthetics
- 10 Vita2 shades
- Excellent translucency
- Continual rechargeable fluoride release
- Strengthens tooth structure
- Secondary decay almost 10 times more fluoride release than compomers3
- Easy procedure
- Reduced chair time
- Fewer steps than composites
- Clinically proven
- Clinically insoluble
- Biocompatible and radiopaque
- Tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion
- After two years: 100% retention, no sensitivity, no evidence of secondary caries and no change in surface luster1
- Triple Cure Properties
- Strong bond to tooth
- 2 phases of self-curing:
- Resin mechanical adhesion
- Glass ionomer chemical bond
- Helps prevent microleakage
- Seals and protects restoration
- No undercuts, primers or bonding agents are required
- Chemical cure, light-curing provides immediate strength and allows immediate finishing
Buy 3 GC Fuji® Automix LC Starter Kits or Sets, Get 1 Set FREE!*
Buy 2 GC Fuji LINING™ LC Products, Get 1 FREE!*
Buy 2 GC Fuji II LC® or GC Fuji IX GP® Products AND 1 MI Paste® ONE 10-Tube Package, Get 1 MI Varnish® Package FREE!*
Buy 4 Glass Ionomer Restorative Products, Get 1 FREE!*
How To Redeem:
Promo code 2398. Terms and Conditions of ALL Promotions: Limit three redemptions per customer without prior written authorization. All offers expire 3/31/2020. Effective Dates: 1/1/2020 -3/31/2020. Promotions cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. No substitutions allowed.
Offers are valid in the US only. Free goods must be redeemed within six weeks of dealer invoice date. Free goods will be of equal or lesser value to the lowest selling unit price. Please allow 6-8 weeks for free goods delivery. All free goods will be fulfilled by GC America Inc. except where noted. Please
indicate requested free goods on dealer invoice. Only free good requests that come directly from the Dental Office/Dentist and/or Staff will be honored. Qualifying purchases must appear on a single dealer invoice.
1 Fujimoto et al, Bonding Durability of Novel Resin-Modified Glass-Ionomer Luting Cement to Zirconia, J Dent Res 98 (Spec Iss A): #1315, 2019.
RECALDENT™ and RECALDENT™ Device are trademarks used under license. ^CERASMART® for CEREC®† is only available through Patterson Dental and Henry Schein Dental. †CEREC® is a registered trademark of Dentsply Sirona. SYMPRESS™ is a trademark of Renfert GmbH.
January 1– March 31, 2020