GC America EXA’lence (VPES) 370ml Fast Heavy Impression Material STD Kit
EXA’lence is the new generation of Vinyl Polyether Silicone (VPES) Impression Material. EXA’lence is intrinsically hydrophilic with optimal flow and high tear strength, resulting in a predictable performance under any clinical environment. EXA’lence will satisfy dentists, technicians and patients with easy handling, maximized comfort while providing EXA’lent results. GC America is one of the premier dental companies in the world with an excellent reputation for advancing the art and science of dentistry. GC America is proud to introduce this new “breakthrough technology” category of Impression Material.
- Additional information
- Costs less than polyethers
- Pleasant mint taste; patient-friendly
- Excellent tear strength with no retakes
- Accurate and exceptional details are produced
- Intrinsically hydrophilic; no surfactant is necessary
- Superior elasticity without distortion allows for easy removal
- Compatible with any disinfection procedure; there is no distortion
- Allows for multiple pours due to the toughness and elasticity of material
- Superior flow, pre-set hydrophilic nature allows for high flow into the sulcus (thixotropic properties)
- Special Offer:
- Buy 3 MI Paste ONE, MI Paste or MI Paste Plus 10-Tube Packages Get 1 FREE!
- How To Redeem:
- Limit three redemptions per customer without prior written authorization. All offers expire 6/30/2019.Effective Dates: 4/1/2019 – 6/30/2019. Promotions cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. No substitutions allowed. Offers are valid in the US only. Free goods coupon must be redeemed within six weeks of dealer invoice date. Free goods will be of equal or lesser value to the lowest selling unit price. Please allow 6-8 weeks for free goods delivery. All free goods will be fulfilled by GC America Inc. except where noted. Please indicate requested free goods on dealer invoice. Only free good requests that come directly from the Dental Office/Dentist and/or Staff will be honored. Qualifying purchases must appear on a single dealer invoice.