Tokuyama America Estelite Bulk Fill Flow PLT Supra-Nano Filled Flowable Bulk Fill Composite
Estelite Bulk Fill Flow is a light-cured, flowable bulk fill composite that utilizes spherical filler technology (70% by weight/ 56% by volume) to deliver simpler restorations with superior final results – no additional layers or composites needed up to 4mm.
- Additional information
Higher shade, opacity, and glossiness offer greater esthetics, while higher compressive and flexural strength, higher wear resistance, lower shrinkage stress, and excellent cavity adaptation provide worry-free restorations that last.
Features & Benefits:
- 5 shades with higher shade matching
- Higher opacity when cured
- Easier polishability and longer lasting glossiness
A faster bulk fill
- No capping layer needed up to 4mm – no extra steps
- 10 seconds curing time – overhalf the curing time of other brands
A bulk fill for worry-free restorations
- Higher cavity adaptation prevents gaps and voids found in other bulk fill
- Spherical fillers reduce shrinkage stress to a minimum
- More consistently cured from bottom to top
A stronger, more durable bulk fill
- Higher compressive and flexural strength – 52% higher than the leading flowable bulk fill
- Lower wear and abrasion for restorations that last
BUY 3 ESTELITE Bulk Fill Flow, GET 1 AT NO CHARGE!
*Limit 3 Free
Valid: January 1st – March 31st 2021
Participating doctors or dentists are obligated to properly report and reflect any bonus product, rewards, rebates, discounts or other benefit they receive on their submissions to Medicare, Medicaid, state or federally funded healthcare program and/or private insurance. To receive your bonus product(s), please submit your claim through the following web-form https://www.tokuyama-us.com/redemptions, or fax an invoice to +1 (760) 942-7212, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use PROMO CODE: U121 to redeem the promotions above. Qualifying orders must be dated 1/1/21-3/31/21 and received no later than 4/21/21. For composite or cement promotions, please indicate which shade you would like to receive as bonus product(s), otherwise A2 (composites) or Universal (cement) will be sent as default. Tokuyama reserves the right to discontinue the promotion(s) at any time. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of bonus products. Available in U.S. and Canada only. To redeem promotional offers, your order must be placed through an authorized Tokuyama dealer.
PLT 20/bx U, PLT 20/bx A1, PLT 20/bx A2, PLT 20/bx A3, PLT 20/bx B1