DoWell Palet-Rich-Fibrin Kit
Platelet Rich Fibrin (PRF) is a second generation platelet concentrate widely used to accelerate soft and hard tissue healing.
- Additional information
Its advantages over the better known Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) include ease of preparation/application, minimal expense, and lack of biochemical modification (no bovine thrombin or anticoagulant is required). PRF is a strictly autologous fibrin matrix containing a large quantity of platelet and leukocyte cytokines. Our PRF machine has 2 presets programmed for your convenience: PRF and APRF.
PRF Centrifuge Set Includes:
- 1×PRF PowerSpin Centrifuge Unit
- 2×PRF Box
- 2×Atraumatic Tweezers (S1083TF)
- 2×Goldman Fox Scissors (S1169TC)
- PRF: Speed – 2000 RPM, Timer – 14 Min.
- APRF: Speed – 1500 RPM, Timer – 17Min.
- AGF: Speed – 1500 RPM, Timer – 12 Min.