Dentsply Waveone Gold Green 25mm Endodontic Reciprocating File (4 Packs)
Wave One Gold brings to the endodontic procedure a metallurgically advanced single-file technique for shaping canals. Further, we optimized the tip diameters, tapers, and the cross-section to produce a file that really improves safety, efficiency and flexibility when preparing canals. Wave One Gold takes simplicity and treatment success to another level.
- Additional information
The original Wave One concept, in most instances, provided a single-file shaping technique, regardless of the length, diameter, or curvature of any given canal. Back when it came to market in 2011, it was shown that a single-file reciprocating shaping technique utilizing unequal CW/CCW angles was over 4 times safer and almost 3 times faster than using multiple rotary files to achieve the same final shape. Now, a new generation has emerged that provides excellent safety, effortless efficiency, and super simplicity, beyond the orginal Wave One system. This vastly improved system has been branded WAVE ONE GOLD.
The WAVE ONE GOLD system is a single-file and single-use technique. Through the convergence of an advanced design, Gold-wire technology, and a unique reciprocating movement, preparing canals is now safer, easier and faster.
There are 4 WAVE ONE GOLD files available in various lengths to more effectively address a wider range of endodontic anatomy compared to its Wave One predecessor. The 4 files are termed Small (yellow 20/07), Primary (red 25/07), Medium (green 35/06), and Large (black 45/05). The Small 21/06 file has a fixed taper of 6% over its active portion. Each file has a fixed taper from D1-D3, yet a progressively decreasing percentage tapered design from D4-D16, which serves to preserve dentin. For example, the Primary file has diameters of 0.85 mm and 1.0 mm at D9 and D12, respectively, or the length this file typically extends below the orifice during canal preparation. Fortuitously, the Primary 25/07 file is generally the only file required to fully shape virtually any given canal.
Features & Benefits:
- Single-file and single-use concept
- Reverse helix; semi-active and modified guiding tip
- Offset parallelogram-shaped cross-section, limiting the engagement zone
- New super metal technology termed Gold-wire
- Reduced screwing effect compared to standard rotary systems
- Unique, unequal bidirectional reciprocation movement
- Primary WAVE ONE GOLD file is at least 80% more flexible, 50% more resistant to cyclic fatigue, and 23% more efficient, compared to the original Primary WaveOne M-wire file
- Enhanced safety, flexibility and cutting efficiency thanks to the GOLD technology
- Streamlined shaping technique that you and your assistant will appreciate
- Four sizes to accommodate more canal anatomies
Includes: Dentsply Waveone Gold Green 25mm Endodontic Reciprocating File (4 Packs)