Dentsply Frios Implant Surgical Unit (S/i V 220 – 240 AC)
- Frios Unit S/i with surgical motor (cable length 1.8 m)
- Stand for motor
- Stand for irrigation bag
- Foot control
- Mains cable
- Locking pin for motor
- Set of hose rings (5 pieces)
- Coolant hose
- Additional information
Induction drive unit with preset programming for augmentation and implant placement
- Practice oriented – four preset programs for all implant surgical treatment stages can be accessed directly on the instrument or by using the foot control. If required, the programs can be easily modified. The most recently selected setting is automatically stored.
- Tapping function – direct thread cutting function, selected at the push of a button for optimal workflow.
- Irrigation supply – the irrigation pump facilitates a consistent, precise regulation of the irrigation supply. This has three settings for the Frios Unit S/i: 65, 80 and 100 ml/min.
- Surgical motor – the brushless, maintenance-free surgical motor of the Frios Unit S/I features an efficient power transmission with the highest degree of smooth operation. A very compact, light motor provides good handling and effortless working.