Bioviva Hemostatic Gauze Dressing (20pcs)
- Innovative soluble, sterile material made from regenerated cellulose
- Ideal for extraction sites and surgical procedures
- Upon contact with blood or fluid, rapidly transforms into viscous gel sealing wound voids and promoting clotting
- Individually packaged
- Additional information
Bioviva is an individually packaged, sterile, soluble, cellulose-based, bacteriostatic hemostatic gauze dressing made from oxidized, regenerated cellulose derived from plants.
Bioviva absorbs blood and immediately transforms into a viscous gel, sealing the extraction site, filling wound voids, seals capillary ends and activating the clotting system to assist the body to stop bleeding.
- Pre-cut fabric that, once in contact with blood, turns into a clear viscous gel that fills wounds and activates the clotting system
- Faster than Gelfoam, taking just 15 seconds vs. several minutes after contact to turn into a gel form
- 100% natural. Derived from plants as opposed to Gelfoam which is animal based
- User-friendly – stays in place after packing. Gelfoam expands 2-3 times more than BioViva, falling out of the wound site and getting in the way of suturing
Packing: .75″ x .75″ 20 per Box