Beyes EndoPilot AL2030 Cordless High-Speed Handpiece
Memory: 5 memory setting + quick start memory
Rotation: Clockwise / Anti-clockwise / Reciprocating
Torque Control: Auto reverse / Auto stop
Battery: Rechargable / Replaceable
Charging: Charging base / USB
Available Contra Angle: 10:1 16:1 20:1
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Ergonomic design in a small size – the maximum diameter less than 28mm. The head holding section is just 16mm so dentists can have better visibility and convenience in operation.
- “Multi-position type head” allows direction of contra angle to be changed easily.
- The LCD panel enhances user friendliness.
- Operates continuously for more than 2 hours (Dependent upon rated load)
- Memory for up to 5 programs. The RESET button can be used once the error occurs.
- The auto reverse function is activated depending on the comparison between load and set torque. A wide variety of functions such as “AUTO REVERSE”, “AUTO STOP”, “AUTO REVERSE OFF”, “REVERSE” and “AUTO RECIPROCATING” are available.
- The motor can be turned on and off by pressing the ON/OFF key. Alternatively, the unit can be operated by holding down the ON/OFF key during operation and letting go of the ON/OFF key to stop the handpiece.
- The motor softly starts. Since the rotation briefly stops before changing direction, there are no vibrations and shocks during the change of directions.
- The motor will switch to sleep mode when idol for 10 minutes. Click the “power” key to wake the unit.
- The rotating speed and torque can be compensated perfectly by the controlling chip.
- Charging interface is designed as MICRO USB.
- Battery is fully charged in 90 minutes.
- The contra angle provided for this product can be autoclaved at 135°C (excluding the motor).
Includes: Beyes EndoPilot AL2030 Cordless High-Speed Handpiece