Baxter Sodium Chloride 0.9% Intravenous IV Saline Solution Injection USP (250/500mL)
$12.95 – $19.95
Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is a sterile, nonpyrogenic solution for fluid and electrolyte replenishment in single dose containers for intravenous administration.
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- Sodium Chloride Injection, USP is indicated as a source of water and electrolytes.
- It contains no antimicrobial agents.
- The pH is 5.0 (4.5 to 7.0).
- 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP contains 9 g/L Sodium Chloride, USP (NaCl) with an osmolarity of 308 mOsmol/L (calc).
- The VIAFLEX plastic container is fabricated from a specially formulated polyvinyl chloride (PL 146 Plastic).
- Solutions in contact with the plastic container can leach out certain of its chemical components in very small amounts within the expiration period, e.g., di-2-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP), up to 5 parts per million.
Includes: Baxter Sodium Chloride 0.9% Intravenous IV Saline Solution Injection USP (250/500mL)