3M Unitek Transbond XT Light Cure Orthodontic Adhesive Syringe Kit (4 x 4G Syringes)
Transbond XT light cure adhesive bonds metal and ceramic brackets to tooth surfaces. Available in both syringes and capsules, this adhesive uses light cure adhesive technology to provide you with additional working time to ensure accurate bracket placement.
- Additional information
The viscosity of Transbond XT adhesive was designed to prevent adhesive run-on and bracket skating with the potential to save money and reduce adhesive waste. 3M Unitek’s adhesive-filled capsules and dispensing gun also allow for easy application, offering control and convenience. A syringe delivery system is available too. The Transbond XT adhesive’s quick cure provides for immediate archwire tie-in so your patients and staff can experience shorter bonding appointments.
Features and Benefits:
- Command Cure – Quick ceramic/metal bracket cure
- Extended Working Time – Allows precise bracket placement
- Immediate Bond Strength – Allows archwire to be tied in immediately following cure
- Versatile – Saves time for rebonds, Efficient bonding of ceramicand metal brackets
- Excellent Handling Properties – No bracket drift, Easy flash clean-up
Includes: 3M Unitek Transbond XT Light Cure Orthodontic Adhesive Syringe Kit (4 x 4G Syringes)