3M Cavit G Jar Gray Temporary Filling Material (28g)
A self-curing, radiopaque temporary restorative that offers easy and complete removal without the use of burs for sealing endodontically treated preparations.
- Additional information
Features & Benefits:
- High viscosity makes it ideal for the temporary restoration of cavities, especially inlay preparations.
- Offers superb handling: packs and carves with no stringiness.
- Fast: light cures up to 7mm layer thickness.
- Reliably strong: dimensionally stable restorations virtually eliminate premature loss.
- Unique blister pack ensures that a fresh portion can be easily dispensed.
- Temporary restorations, especially inlay preparations.
- Temporary fillings.
- Filling implant sites.
- Relining temporary prefabricated crowns and bridges.
Includes: 3M Cavit G Jar Gray Temporary Filling Material (28g)